Classic transitional styling takes on a rustic aesthetic in the design of the Narcine Collection. Functional storage space is a concern in any home and with the addition of the Narcine Collection, those worries are a thing of the past. Storage drawers feature prominently in the design of the bed, with two drawers on each side rail. Drawer and door storage lend to the dresser's functionality while a mounted power strip with USB ports allows for easy charging of your electronic devices. Bluestone inserts top the nightstand, dresser and chest, perfectly complemented by the weathered gray finish of the oak veneers. Cedar drawer bottoms are featured on the bed, dresser and chest.
Dimensions: 66 x 18 x 40.5H
- Overall Gross Weight: 220.00 lbs
- Overall Net Weight: 186.00 lbs
- Overall Dimension: 66 x 18 x 40.5H
- Drawer interior: 27.25 x 13 x 2(2); 12.5 x 13 x 6.75 (2); 27 x 13 x 6.75 (1); 17.5 x 13 x 6.75 (4)
- Shelf interior: 16.5 X 15.75 X 11.25 (2)
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Made of Oak veneer and wood
- Wire-brushed weathered gray finish
- Bluestone inserts on the top
- 9 dovetail drawers with ball bearing glides
- 1 cabinet with door and 1 adjustable shelf
- Antique pewter tone bar pulls
- No assembly required
- Number of Boxes: 1
- Overall CuFt: 36.1355
- Package Dimension: 68.75 x 21 x 43.25H
- Piece per Carton: 1
||Queen Platform Bed with Rails Storage
||67 x 86.5 x 66H
||Night Stand, Marble Insert
||28 x 18 x 28.25H
||Dresser, Marble Insert
||66 x 18 x 40.5H
||54.5 x 2.5 x 37H
||Chest, Marble Insert
||40 x 18 x 54.5H
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.