This dresser and mirror set is casual contemporary style simply done right. Its two-tone color scheme features a rich brushed black main color accented with a beautiful dusty grayish brown wood tone. With 11 soft-close drawers (three located neatly behind each door) the dresser offers plenty of storage to accommodate your wardrobe needs with ease.
- Includes dresser and mirror
- Made with hardwood solids, select oak veneers and engineered wood
- Two-tone finish (brushed black and dusty grayish brown wood tone)
- Sleek drawer pulls with black finish
- 11 soft-close, smooth-gliding drawers with fully finished interiors and dovetail construction (top drawers felt lined)
- 5 drawers with brushed black finish; 6 drawers with grayish brown wood tone
- 3 drawers located behind each door
- Mirror mounts to back of dresser
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Dresser and Mirror
||Dresser and Mirror
|Item Color Key
||Foyland Dresser and Mirror
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||71''W x 20''D x 75''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.