Brighten up your bedroom with this dresser and mirror. This set delights with a soft white finish and cottage-quaint styling. When done in the right color, even a simple design can take on a fashionable flair.
- Includes dresser and mirror
- Expertly made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) for the right balance of affordability and durability
- Decorative laminate replicates natural or man-made material surfaces with consistent color, pattern and texture
- White painted finish over replicated wood grain
- Satin nickel-tone hardware
- 7 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction
- Drawer interiors are lined with faux linen laminate for a clean, finished look
- Mirror can be mounted on the dresser or to a wall (horizontally or vertically)
- Dresser features case pilasters, framed drawer fronts and bun feet
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Dresser and Mirror
||Dresser and Mirror
|Item Color Key
||Grantoni Dresser and Mirror
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||63''W x 21''D x 70''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.