If you love the idea of a luxe look that won't break the bank, make yourself comfortable with this alluring light-hued chair in a neutral shade of pebble brown. Designed to look like the real thing, it's wrapped in a practical faux leather loaded with natural tonal variation and a soft hand feel. Appealing to a contemporary taste, its jumbo stitching, tufted styling and pillow top armrests are indulgently comfortable, with a streamlined look that tops off the high-end aesthetic made for everyday living.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester/polyurethane upholstery
- Jumbo stitching; tufted details
- Flared pillow top arms
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
||Signature Design by Ashley®
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||44''W x 40''D x 38''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.