Catering to your fashionable and relaxed lifestyle, this oversized chair is a handsome marriage of masculine and feminine sensibilities. Soft-to-the-touch combination leather and faux leather upholstery, with an enhanced tone-on-tone look, levels up the affordable luxury. It's a chic accompaniment to the matching ottoman (sold separately). Sophistication has never been more gorgeous.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Loose, non-reversible T-seat cushions
- Attached back
- High-resiliency foam cushion wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Genuine leather typically covers inside areas such as the back, seat and arm cushions; skillfully matched faux leather covers the remaining areas
- Due to its natural origin, real leather can show individual characteristics such as healed scars, growth marks, grain variation and shade variation
- Natural variations make each hide unique and do not detract from the wearing qualities of leather
- Exposed tapered feet
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
||Chair and a Half
|Item Color Key
||Genoa Oversized Chair
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||43''W x 38''D x 40''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.